samedi 20 juin 2009

Sliimy @ Fnac Forum Paris June 19th 2009

Sliimy @ Fnac Forum Paris
June 19th 2009

Sliimy ( yes, Sliimy ) the new pop and gay icon was doing a showcase , I was expecting hundreds of sceaming young girls ...and young boys waiting in line to see him.
I though it would be funny to see such a mess in front of the fnac store on a friday afternoon.
In fact no one came there was 20-30 people; I won't tell you WHO drag me here ( Name starts with a M... ).
He played 6-7 songs with his guitar player on acoustic, well it wasn't that bad, the guy is acting funny as if he was playing in " La cage aux folles".
Then he signed cds to people queueing and took pictures.

Sunday is the " Fete de la Musique", usually I don't go out that day but I might to the Palais Royal to see daniel darc.